Saturday, August 28, 2010
Tessa, you are now five months old (and one day)! I can’t believe how much you are learning and how quickly you are growing! Here’s what you’ve been up to this month:
• You are 15 pounds and 26 inches long. You’re our growing girl!
• You are wearing size 3-6 month clothing and a size 2 diaper. You are starting to outgrow your 3-6 month jammies, and have to wear size 6 months.
• You love to talk, sometime shouting! You seem to think that church is a conversation between you and the pastor! You spend most of the time talking! Luckily we’re in the nursing mom’s room, so everyone thinks you’re the cutest thing!
• You have started to reach out for others to hold you! That is a big step for you, little mama’s girl.
• You are constantly grabbing Mommy’s cup and suck on the bottom rim. You especially love my venti iced Starbucks drinks!
• You love to roll! Your naps are often interrupted by you rolling onto your tummy and burying your face into the bed.
• You are sitting on your own for several seconds at a time. I know it is only a matter of days before you are an official sitter!
• We play peek-a-boo with your blankie, and you try to play peek-a-boo with your toys!
• You started making a pppppt squeaky noise. I’m trying to get a recording of it, but every time I get out my phone, you stop what you’re doing to try and grab my phone.
• You are a little girly girl! You love wearing dresses and hair bows!
Mommy and Daddy love you so much sweet Tessa. We are so blessed to have you in our lives!
Posted by Krista at 8:37 PM