Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Seven Months!


Little Miss T, I can't believe you are already 7 months old! You are getting to be more and more spectacular every day. I often tell you that you can never know just how much I love you! I am the luckiest lady alive to have YOU as my daughter! Here's what you've been up to this month:
• You are eating really well! You love everything I’ve given you, with the exception of cottage cheese. You are good at dipping your veggie sticks in hummus for an extra treat! When you swallow, you look at me desperately, as if to say you are only doing this to make me happy! You have eaten banana, apple, grapes, yellow squash, butternut squash, sweet potato, zucchini, hummus, cream of wheat, one of those little puff treats from a friend, roasted red pepper, avocado, tortilla, pita with baba ganoush, a little carne asada, and a lick of peanut butter!

• You have started to scooch around. You are working on getting the knees up, but right now it’s more of an army crawl. You are really good at going backwards, too!
• You love to spend time with your baby friends. I think you honestly miss them when we are away from home!

• You have started taking a 2-3 hour nap during the day! This makes me very happy! After 6 months of “power” naps, you are finally napping for a good stretch of time! You are still a great sleeper at night, too. You sleep in “the position” exactly the same way I did when I was little!
• You have started to use a sippy cup and love it! I hope you are always a good water drinker!

• We took you on your first camping trip! You had such a great time being outdoors and playing with all your friends.

• You love animals, especially dogs! I am sure we’ll have to get a dog for you once you’re a little older!

• You are a shoe girl already! I’ve never had you wear shoes, other than to try them on, but you like to play with your shoes any chance you get!

• You love the mirror! I can’t blame you, what a beautiful reflection you have! Sometimes I’ll sit you in front of the mirror and you’ll play, talk to, and kiss your reflection!

• You started to pull yourself up onto things. You look at me so proudly when you are standing, and you never want to sit anymore!
• You got to go to the Pumpkin Patch with Nauni, cousin Scotland, Aunt Molli, and Aunt Susan. You really liked all the different things to see and you licked all the pumpkins you could!


The months are flying by! I know you are going to be a year old before I’m ready. For now, I just love to hug you and kiss you as much as I can!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it just amazing how much they grow and learn in such a short time. Thanks for sharing your adorable story! =)
    -A fellow mommy

    ReplyDelete