Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lil' Mover and Shaker

Tessa is really moving around so much these days! When I told her in September that my goal for her was to crawl by Halloween, I was joking, but she must have taken me seriously! Look at that baby girl move! She is getting really close to crawling! She also started pulling herself up yesterday! I would have taken a picture and/or video, but it completely freaked me out, so I ran to "rescue" her instead! First, she stood up in her co-sleeper...time to move her out of there! Then she stood up when I had her in the driver's seat of the car, holding onto the steering wheel. She hasn't found a safe place to pull herself up yet, but when she does, I'll do my best to capture the moment!

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if your mommy, who never once let you win a game of Candyland, is watching this shouting, "GIVE HER THAT ZEBRA RIGHT NOW!"

    ReplyDelete