Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best Baby Gift!


When my mom and I were out registering for the baby a couple of days ago, I found my dream product! I've been wanting one of these for a few months now, even though they say the third trimester is the best time to use one. Now that I am in my third trimester (according to some books/websites. Others say I will be next week.) I finally got a fetal heart beat speaker and microphone! I haven't been able to find her heartbeat yet, but I've heard lots of kicking!

Yesterday, I set up the microphone for my nephews to talk to their new cousin. They were so sweet! My little nephew, Cameron, decided to sing the ABCs to her. When I asked him why he chose that song, he told me he wanted her to start learning. He said that before he was born, nobody taught him anything. He just floated around and had a dance-off! I asked who his dance-off was against, and he said he wasn't sure, since he was alone in there!

So, my plans for the next 88 days (that's all I have left!!) are to read, talk, and sing to my little one! And I will hopefully learn how to find her heartbeat, so she can "talk" back to mommy and daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment