Saturday, December 19, 2009

25 Week Bump

Now that I'm moving into Week 26, I finally have time to post my Week 25 pictures! It's been a crazy week at work! We had our end-of-the-quarter testing due, report cards, PTA, an all-day meeting for which I had to make sub-plans, our holiday concert, and, of course, we had to make Christmas gifts for families! Now that I'm officially on break, I can breathe (and sit down with my computer!) again. This week I'm posting two pictures.

This first one, one of my co-workers took for me. I'm only posting this one because I love the way my hair looks! (Vanity, I know!!) She took a few pics for me, but I was either squinting in the bright sun, or turned away from the sun and into a shadow, which is why I posted a second pic!


This second one is (obviously) a self-portrait. I'm in the custodian's closet! You can tell by the look on my face that I'm not a confident photographer! I really like the way my bump looks in this picture, though! I think I've got a photogenic baby on the way!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Hang in there...your only gonna get bigger :P

    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete