Sunday, December 13, 2009

24 Week Check-Up

I've been meaning to post a new bump picture, but, thanks to pregnancy brain, I left our camera at Papa's house on Thanksgiving, and can't remember where our other camera is. So, once I find a camera, I'll post a new bump picture. I'm getting so much bigger! I think our little one wanted to impress all the relatives, because my bump really popped out right before Thanksgiving!

In the meantime, Ryan and I met our OB last week. It was a great appointment! I knew it would be when I saw Dr. Perez pulling the sonogram machine into the room behind him! I was planning to ask for a sono, since this is only the second appointment Ryan has been able to come to. Working in Murrietta is such a long drive for him!! We didn't get any good pictures, but the images we were able to see on the screen were precious. Our little girl was being extremely modest. She had her legs shut (which I must say I appreciate that trait!!) and she was holding her hands over her face. The good part about the sonogram was finding out some of her measurements. She is measuring in the 50th percentile in most areas, but her legs are pretty long! They measured 26 weeks and 2 days when the rest of her was measuring 24 weeks and 4 days. I see a prima ballerina in our future! Or maybe an awesome soccer player! This leg picture is from our 20 week sonogram, but I just want to reiterate how lovely her legs are already!! (Sorry if it seems like I'm going on and on about her, but she is our little miracle!!)

1 comment: