Monday, August 11, 2008
Home Again, Wherever that may be
Ryan and I are home from our cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We spent 7 nights at sea and visited Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerta Vallarta. We had a wonderful time and I'll post pictures as soon as I have a chance to upload them. For the time being, you can check out my mom's or Bethany's blog for some photos.
Some quick highlights:
1. 4x4 through the Baja desert
2. Ryan parasailing for the first time! I'm so proud!
3. Our new favorite Mexican Pueblo ~ Yelapa
4. Tequila tasting. You know I love a good educational seminar, and the tequila and margaritas were a nice bonus!
5. Couples massage! Can't get enough of those!
6. Spending time with my family.
Thanks mom and dad! We love you!
Posted by Krista at 10:50 AM