Sunday, February 17, 2008


One of my favorite holidays has always been Valentine's Day. Even when I was single, I loved the day because it celebrates love, and there is no greater thing in this world than love! This year, our first Valentine's Day as a married couple was a hit! My wonderful, amazingly thoughtful husband woke me up Thursday morning with a rose and a funny card. Unfortunately, that night I had to make a presentation on the Neo-Conservative Political party, and by the time I got home, my Valentine was long gone to bed. We celebrated the following night instead. Ryan bought us tickets to the Magic 92.5 Love Jam concert. What a romantic evening, listening to live old school love music! Now, I'm not typically into old school, but when it comes to romance, this genre has got it down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment