Sunday, February 10, 2008

10 Things I Hope You Won't Hate About Me

Tagged by my mama.

1. My alarm clock is the morning news. Fox has commercials for random cities in Mexico, so I wait in bed and listen to the news until I can't stand to hear one more commercial about Mexico.

2. When I travel, I'll eat anything they serve. Here in the States, though, it's a different story. No beans, no mushrooms, no shellfish, no olives, and absolutely, without a doubt, NO TOMATOES!!

3. I dance and sing at inappropriate times. If music is playing, I'm most likely going to dance.

4. I once wanted to marry Wayne Newton.

5. I buy wine based solely on the picture on the label.

6. Sleeping habit: one foot outside the covers, maybe even hanging off the bed. It regulates the body temperature. Otherwise, I'm my husband's "little heater."

7. I overdo myself in order to get things done. If I'm not overwhelmed, I'm not as effective as when I'm stressed.

8. I have double jointed hips.

9. I don't like movies with battle scenes: Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, you name it.

10. I understand math really well.

Tag: Jessica and Molli

No comments:

Post a Comment