Tagged by my mama.
1. My alarm clock is the morning news. Fox has commercials for random cities in Mexico, so I wait in bed and listen to the news until I can't stand to hear one more commercial about Mexico.
2. When I travel, I'll eat anything they serve. Here in the States, though, it's a different story. No beans, no mushrooms, no shellfish, no olives, and absolutely, without a doubt, NO TOMATOES!!
3. I dance and sing at inappropriate times. If music is playing, I'm most likely going to dance.
4. I once wanted to marry Wayne Newton.
5. I buy wine based solely on the picture on the label.
6. Sleeping habit: one foot outside the covers, maybe even hanging off the bed. It regulates the body temperature. Otherwise, I'm my husband's "little heater."
7. I overdo myself in order to get things done. If I'm not overwhelmed, I'm not as effective as when I'm stressed.
8. I have double jointed hips.
9. I don't like movies with battle scenes: Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, you name it.
10. I understand math really well.
Tag: Jessica and Molli