Thursday, January 27, 2011
I haven’t found Tessa’s pillow yet! I hope it made it into a Sacramento box! I'm pretty disappointed with this month's picture. I'll have to make up for it with cute pics throughout the post!
Tessa, you are ten months old today! It is unbelievable to me that in two short months, you will be a full year old! Time is flying by! I’ve been thinking about your first birthday party for months now, but am actually working on the plans now. It is going to be a great day to celebrate! So, what have you been up to this month?
• You are still wearing some size 6 month clothes, but are mostly in 9 months.
• New foods you tried this month were cucumber, lasagna, meatballs, tuna, and yogurt. You love it all, of course!
• I started giving you a couple of ounces of prune juice each day, and you love it!
• Still no teeth, but that doesn’t stop you from eating really well!
• You started drinking from your sippy cup on your own right after Christmas!
• You follow simple directions, like “Put your arm in the sleeve.”
• You are now clapping on your own, and you love to do it! When anyone says “yea” you clap!
• You are climbing on everything now!
• You are cruising around on the edge of the couch, or anything else you can hold on to.
• When you are told no, you laugh hysterically, which make me laugh and makes it impossible to reinforce my “no!”
• You have gotten really good at stacking your blocks or cups inside each other! We practice putting your toys away every night, and you are getting good at putting things into your toy box.
• We relocated to Sacramento this week, and the move was pretty rough. You’ve been pretty clingy and want to be with me all the time. Naptime has been moved to the car (hopefully only temporarily!). You did a GREAT job in the car for the 6 hour drive from Ventura to Sacramento!
• Now that we are in Sacramento, you get to spend every evening with Daddy! I am so excited for both of you to get to spend more time together! We love you more and more every day and know that we are the luckiest parents in the world to have you as our amazing baby girl!
Posted by Krista at 11:03 AM