Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweet Naptime!

I shared this video on my Facebook, and I love it so much, so I wanted to share it on my blog, too! Yesterday, when I put Tessa down for her afternoon nap, I left the door slightly open so I could peek in on her, just in case.
She's been pulling herself up and getting stuck lately.
I put her down, and it was silent right away. That isn't normal for Tess. She usually talks for awhile before napping, so I peeked in, and this is what I found!

Isn't this the cutest thing!

When I checked in on her later, I found her squished up in the corner. Luckily I was able to gently stretch her out without waking her up!

This was a good nap for her, and she woke up with MAJOR bed head! She looks just like Nick Nolte!

In other news, we got our thumbnail images back from last month's family photo shoot. I should be getting the final images this week. Ryan and I weren't super excited about how they turned out, but I was able to choose some good ones. I'll have to post my favorites when they come in!

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest thing ever!! She is going to be so smart! And how in the world do babies sleep like that?! I remember mine use to do that same thing! :) She is adorable...bed head and all! :D

    ReplyDelete