Monday, June 21, 2010

Ryan's First Father's Day!

I don't know why Blogger keeps uploading this picture sideways! I love it anyway!
We had a great Father's Day weekend around here! I wanted to make it special for Ryan since it was his first Father's Day and since he is spending his weeks in Sacramento now. We had both of our dads come down and went to the Padres game. It was such a fun game, and they WON!! That's always a plus! It was neat to see all the things the Padres did to honor dads on this special day.

Here's a not-so-good picture of all three dads before the game. Too bright of a background, but for some reason, men don't like to pose and re-pose just for a good pic!

My dad and I

Tessa and I (right before she POOPED all over me!!)

And Ryan's gifts...
ErgoBaby carrier

Doesn't Tessa look adorable peeking through the side!

I made him a stamped washer key chain!

And some quality nap time with Tessa while I made a yummy breakfast casserole!

I also got Ryan a golf voucher for 18 holes and a cart for two, which he can redeem when he needs a much deserved relaxation day!
I loved making this holiday BIG for my baby girl's dad and can't wait for the years of Father's Days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment