Thursday, May 27, 2010
Tessa, you are already two months old! It has been an incredible month and you have already changed so much!
• You have started to take short naps in your swing or bouncer! This is really new, and Mommy is so glad that you are starting to take some naps during the day.
• You love your Moby wrap and sleep really well when Mommy or Daddy holds you close in the wrap. It automatically calms you down.
• You went to the zoo for the first time this month.
• You have started to coo! We have short conversations throughout the day.
• Your favorite place in the house is on your changing table. This is where I take a lot of pictures and we have a lot of our conversations. I often bring you there just to make you smile!
• You rolled over from your front to your back for the first time yesterday!
• You went on your first long car ride (to Ventura) and were excellent! I think you’re going to be a great traveler.
• You went to your first Padres game! You slept until the 7th inning stretch. You really love being outdoors!
• You smile and laugh with Mommy and Daddy now! You are even getting used to the camera and have let me take a few pictures of your smile!
• You make your Mommy and Daddy proud every day!
Posted by Krista at 12:03 AM