Wednesday, April 7, 2010

She's here and she's PERFECT!!



Tessa has finally arrived! I can't believe how perfect and beautiful she is! She is a great sleeper and I'm only having to get up two times a night to feed her. In fact, I have to set my alarm for every three hours to wake her up and feed her, otherwise, I think she'd sleep straight through the night!


Ryan has had the last few weeks off, which has been a complete blessing. He is working his way toward Father of the Year! He is the master swaddler and he gets up early to take Tessa for a walk or play with her so I can sleep in.

I hope to keep our blog updated, but it is so hard to find time to get on the computer! I just can't peel my eyes away from Tessa long enough to focus on anything else! I know things will get better as I get used to being a mom, so stay tuned for updates!

2 comments:

  1. oh honey. this is fabulous news. she is beautiful. i hope you are feeling great.

    ReplyDelete