Friday, October 9, 2009

One on the way!

I know I need to post about our trip to Maui, but I just HAVE to post our exciting news first... Ryan and I are expecting a baby (girl?)!! I had an early ultrasound yesterday, and they think it's a girl!! We've actually known we were pregnant since the end of July, but I haven't shared with many people yet. Ryan, on the other hand, has told EVERYONE!! I am so glad we aren't keeping this a secret anymore! I am so EXCITED!! Now I can start looking at all those cute tutus and hair bows!! I think my first order may be from The Vintage Pearl! I love her necklaces! Once we decide on a name, I'll be placing an order!! (This is the necklace I want, with only one set of feet and one name!)
Our due date is March 28, so we still have quite a journey ahead of us. Prayers for a healthy baby and easy pregnancy would be greatly appreciated!! I have some cute sonogram pics (if there is such a thing) that I'll post on Facebook once I get my scanner out... Something to look forward to!
Love you all!!
K

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for the baby to be delivered not a day too early or late. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and Ryan! I will keep you in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy and beautiful baby girl!

    That necklace is very cute and I look forward to reading about your trip.

    ReplyDelete