Thursday, July 2, 2009

Guess where I'm going tonight...



To start off our Anniversary weekend, Ryan is taking me to the San Diego County Fair for the ABBA show!! I LOVE ABBA!! So, it isn't the real ABBA, but from what the reviews say, this is the best ABBA cover band out there, straight from Sweden! I've never been to the SD County Fair, but I'm sure it's nothing like the fair I went to every year as a kid, the Mariposa County Fair, with the big rodeo and all...
As I mentioned, this is Ryan's and my anniversary weekend. Just like birthdays, we don't like to spend one day celebrating, so we're going to spend the whole weekend celebrating our anniversary (and the 4th of July, my FAVORITE holiday!). Inspired by some family friends, we have decided to swap who plans our anniversary celebration each year. Last year I planned our trip to Palm Springs, so this year it's his turn. It's all a surprise, other than the ABBA show, and I can't wait! Ryan is so creative and always plans the perfect surprises for me. Be expecting a post about our fabulous weekend very soon!

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun that ya'll are celebrating the entire weekend! I love Abba too-I used to have their Greatest hits cd, but I don't know what happened to it! Have fun "Dancing Queen"!!!

    ReplyDelete