Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Dress ~ Show Us Your Life



Kelly, over at Kelly's Korner, has changed her "Show Us Where You Live" to "Show Us Your Life" and I'm excited to finally participate! The first week is the wedding dress. Although I have never been the "princess" type of girl, I fell IN LOVE with my princess dress! The bodice is heavily beaded, and the skirt is miles and miles of tulle! I also really wanted a tiara, even though I'm an everyday kind of girl!

This picture was quickly snapped by my friend as I was about to walk out to the ceremony. I love how the crystals on my bodice sparkle!


Dancing with my husband for the FIRST time as man and wife!


I love this picture of my sister and Julia trying to figure out the bustle on the dress! I show it to my students every year when they learn the vocabulary word "bustle!"


I love this picture for several reasons. Mostly because my sister took it at a compromising moment! I also love that it looks like I'm swimming in tulle! You can also see how the tulle sparkled! This dress was magical to me, and was a great partner on the most important day of my life!


1 comment: