Monday, July 13, 2009

Anniversary Numero Dos

My husband is THE BEST!! I have to start this post with a disclaimer. As I mentioned in a previous post, we have decided to alternate BIG anniversary gifts. Last year (year one) was mine a very nice weekend in Palm Springs, so this year is his. I already posted that he took me to the ABBA concert in Del Mar!! What a blast!!
This is what Ryan wants me to wear for Halloween this year. What do you think? Would third graders love this or what!! OK, so maybe I'll stick with the Miss Nelson is Missing idea for the kids and do ABBA for our ADULT party!!

For part two of our Anniversary Extravaganza, Ryan planned to take me to the Getty Center in Los Angeles, but it decided to burn that weekend, so we put it on hiatus.
When Ryan found out that we weren't going to make it to LA, he was so bummed. Luckily, my little sister lives in South Orange County, so we were able to hang out at her pool and salvage our Saturday before returning to San Diego! So, now he not only owes me our trip to The Getty, he also owes me an anniversary weekend cruise to Ensenada (that was our over the top anniverary gift to me)!! Whoo hoo!! Who has the greatest husband of all time? THAT WOULD BE MOI!!!

1 comment: