Monday, September 1, 2008

Together again!

Ryan and I had such a great, low key weekend together! We really just wanted to spend time together, enjoying each other's company. Here are the fun things we did:

Went to Hodad's for dinner (Sorry about the blurry pic!)
Photobucket

Rented 2 movies - 1 good action flick and 1 really bad comedy

Went to Mission Bay for breakfast

Hit golf balls on the driving range (and I wasn't all that bad, for a first timer!)
Photobucket

BBQed with the Kilbrides where I got to hold and cuddle sweet baby Dylan for a long time!!

Breakfast at the Old Townhouse here in OB

Home Depot

Spent a couple of hours on the beach
Photobucket Photobucket


Napped

Here is the only bad part of the weekend...
Photobucket

Now I'm writing my lesson plans for school, which starts tomorrow while he's making the long drive back to Ventura.
Countdown until the next time I get to see my love starts now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment