Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Hilarity of the Unknown

When we were young, my little sister, Bethany, would listen to Mexican radio and just laugh and laugh. When I asked what was so funny, she said she thought it was hysterical that these people would all start laughing at the same time even though she couldn't understand a word that was said. Today I decided to "Next Blog". I now understand why Bethany would laugh. About 4 out of every 5 blogs were foreign. Now, I speak Spanish pretty well, and I can read many Latin languages and make some sense out of what's being said. These blogs I came across tonight were truly foreign. I laughed and laughed as I tried to figure out why anyone would post the pictures I came across! If you were burned early on by "Next Blogging," you should give it another try. I think Blogger has cleaned it up a lot. Here is the funniest picture I came across. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what language the blog is written in, so I have NO CLUE why this pic was posted, but the thought of a proud father posting this somewhere in the far reaches of the earth makes me laugh!

1 comment:

  1. I still think it's funny! Just last night I turned on a Korean Soap Opera and giggled...until Allison and Phil made me switch the channel.

    PS - what is that young child grabbing onto?!

    ReplyDelete