Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our Date!

Ryan went on a fishing trip with some buddies for Spring Break. Before he left, though, he took me on a fun daytime date! Instead of dinner and a movie, we did breakfast and a museum! I had some fun with the pictures we took and Picnik.com! Here are some fun photo collages from our date:

We ate breakfast at Hash House a Go Go in Hillcrest. This was my first time, and it lived up to its reputation! In this photo collage you can see how HUGE the portions are. We took home fours meals worth as leftovers!
Photobucket

After breakfast we drove around some of the neighborhoods surrounding Balboa Park. Beautiful old homes!

Tuesdays are free museum day at Balboa Park. The first Tuesday includes the Natural History Museum and Fleet Science Center as well as a couple of smaller museums. Since it was Spring Break, the park and museums were filled with children! I ran into a couple of my students enjoying the day at the park with family!

In this photo collage, Ryan and I are both posing in the Natural History Museum with the beautiful Casa del Prado Theater in the background. I also took a closer shot of the theater because it is just so beautiful!
Photobucket

I also had to make a collage with the Natural History Museum and the amazing tree just outside of the museum!
Photobucket

I am thankful for days like this to live in America's Finest City with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment