Saturday, April 11, 2009

Me, through others' photos...

I saw this posted on another blog, and I loved putting one together for myself!

Here's how it works....

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flicker Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Select the size of boxes as 3 by 4. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker.




1. life has no limit., 2. cannonball !!!!!, 3. Mexico - Coyoacan dulces, 4. Under The Eye, 5. duck to duck to duck..., 6. latte art mosaic at Vivace, 7. Greece, 8. Crème Brûlée, 9. Belly Dancer, 10. Learning, 11. Peace in the Dark | A Prayer for a Peaceful New Year, 12. La Jolla - Sandstone and Sky #2

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

1. What is your first name? Krista
2. What is your favorite food? Lasagna
3. What high school did you go to? Poly
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Brad Pitt
6. Favorite drink? Latte
7. Dream vacation? Greece
8. Favorite dessert? Creme Brulee
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? Dancer
10. What do you love most in life? Learning
11. One Word to describe you - Peaceful
12. Where do you live? San Diego

I had so much fun trying to find the most "me" picture out of the random selection. Let me know if you give it a try. I'd love to see more of these!

1 comment: