Wednesday, August 5, 2009

America's Favorite Burrito?


When I checked the mail today, I found an interesting surprise. The Wienerschnitzel ad was in the mail mixed in with all the other junk. For some reason, I decided to look at it. I actually really love "the Schnitz" and used to eat there quite often. I agree with their slogan. They just may be America's Favorite Hot Dog. They have great mustard dogs, corn dogs, and chili cheese fries. Now, they're aiming to also be America's Favorite Burrito What I saw today may go down as America's Unhealthiest Food (outside of fair food, of course!) The innovative minds in the Schnitz's kitchen decided to wrap a tortilla around the chili cheese fries to turn it into a burrito. Sounds like the quickest way to a heart attack to me!

1 comment:

  1. i mean, really? america is so unhealthy, as it is. i mean, i love me some cheese fries...but could never ever eat all of that.

    ReplyDelete